Kidsnews 2012 E22

Kidsnews 2012 Episode 22 was brought to you by Emily, My, Liam, Blake and Claudia.

The poll question continues to be:

The visual literacy continues to be:

Explain it! – Write a creative story for this picture and email it to us at kidsnews@smdingley.catholic.edu.au !

What did you like about the show?

What was done well? / What could be improved for next time?

Which is your favourite brand of runners?

This entry was posted in Kidsnews. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Kidsnews 2012 E22

1. Emily says:

Hey everyone it’s Emily here
    Today was so fun being host. I really wish I could do it all over again. My favourite brand of runners are Nike. I love Nike Free runners. I think that we could have looked at the camera a bit more, talked more clearly and louder. I was really happy to be with such a great kidsnews group. I was so nervous but when the show started I was hyped up and when it was time to go I didn’t want to leave. I love entertaining people so that’s probably why I loved it so much.
    I don’t really have anything else to say so that’s all from me.
    From your blogging buddy Emily πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

2. Acacia says:

Hi everyone,

Episode 22 of Kidsnews was great! I have just voted for Nike for the poll. I loved those Scratch videos you showed! For the visual literacy, I think the seagull was really hungry so it swooped down and snatched the ice-cream cone! The poor man got a big suprise and nearly dropped his bag! You both had really clear voices which was really, really good and so was how you both co-operated with each other by facing each other when you were talking to each other. The only thing you could have improved on, is that you could make a bit more eye contact.

From, Acacia πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

3. Phillip says:

Hi guys it’s Phillip,
    Kidsnews Episode 22 was pretty good. I thought that the hosts did well in this episode. They could of been louder though because it was hard to hear. Also the interviews could of been rehearsed a bit better. Other than that it was good. Scratch was very interesting and easy to understand. Also good job to the rest of the team for doing the powerpoint and script. I voted for Nike because they are good quality shoes and they last long.
    Bye Guys. From Phillip ><

4. Cassidy says:

Hey peeps,

I thought that kidsnews episode 22 was great.
    Emily and My did a great job at remembering your lines and entertaining the audience.
    I think that this week visual literacy is so funny and my story would have to go something like this. Its a 40 degree day and this man was so hot but there was a big line for the ice-cream stand. But how could he not wait what else was he going to do. Half and hour later he finaly got to the ice-cream stand so he ordered his favourite, two choclate scopes and strawberry topping but… Just when he was going to take a big bite a bird came up and took it rite out of the his hand.

Anyway you guys did a AWESOME job.
    From Cassidy πŸ™‚

5. Jackson (Cassidys brother) says:

Hi,
    This week’s episode was really good because they looked at the camera instead of their script. I voted for other as my favourite shoe brand because my favourite one is Og MudBone.

6. Darcy says:

Hi Darcy here,
    Well done Emily and My, you guys did really well! I think that you guys could have spoken up a little, but besides that it was great! I liked the scratch episodes they were really good. My favourite brand of runners is Nike because they are comfortable and soft. Keep up the great work!
    Bye from your blogging buddy Darcy πŸ™‚

7. Claudia says:

Hey guys,
    Last week’s kisdnews was really good. Not because I was in the group but I think that the show went really well. I was one of the people that was doing the interview. With the poll my favourite brand of runners would probably be Asics or Nike. With the hosts they could have co-operated a little more. Can’t wait to the next episode, keep it up people in kidsnews.
    Bye Claudia

8. Ethan says:

Hi everyone,

I think that last weeks episode was great. the whole show went very smoothly but the hosts good have done a bit better. My favourite brand of runners is New Balance.
    I hope the next episode will be just as good.

Bye guys, Ethan

9. Joshua P says:

To all the blog buddies here,
    I really liked the kidsnews episode this week because the girls didn’t look at the script and they didn’t muck up like I did it was really good they also were really clear as in speaking clearly. I chose Nike as my favorite shoe because there really comfortable and they don’t wear out as quick as others like this one time when I had these shoes from FILA. They wore out so quick the end of the year I had to get a new pair of shoes and they weren’t very good in quality because the fabric was torn in one day and the water would seep into my shoe very quickly .

From Joshua P πŸ™‚ πŸ˜•

10. Cody says:

Hey guys Cody here,
    I think the hosts my and Emily did a very good job introducing the articles.
    Claudia and Emily asked interesting questions in the book club interview. The girls made the book club sound like a lot of fun. The two scratch videos where very good and creative. My favourite runners are Asics there are very comfortable.
    Overall kidsnews is very entertaining and doing a good job.
    Excellent job crew you did well.
    By Cody πŸ™‚

11. Isabella P says:

Hi Izzy here,

I like that they were always looking at the camera when they were and they didn’t look at there scripts that much . Well as I said before they didn’t look at there scripts that much but I think they could work on there speaking and how there were pronouncing there words a lot more.
    My favourite brand of runners are Nike because I like the feel of them and the colours and patterns on them and I think that the laces are strong and don’t normal don’t untie.

Thanks bye (: (: (:

12. Anthony says:

Hi, this is Anthony, Kenny’s brother.
    The hosts were very good at talking, but I think you guys should be a bit louder and clearer. The scratch was very well made well though. Keep up the good work on doing Kidsnews.

Bye, Anthony.

13. Adam says:

Hey Guys,
    Great show this week. The quiz question was a bit easy though – Flo Rida on the moon? Really? Anyway good job overall. Hosts did a gnarly job. The scratch by Ky was really good – well done mate:) The book Club is a great idea. I would have gone to that if I was in grade 3.
    Would have to pick Nike as my favourite brand of runners. They feel the best when playing sport.
    From Adam

14. Dylan says:

Hey guys,
    I think that think that the hosts did really well on last weeks (comment typed up on 21/11) episode and they did the best I’ve seen of not looking at the script while they were talking, so I think that they’ve memorised their lines very well. And well done to Ky and Noa for the awesome animations, they were realy cool! My favorite brand of runners is what ever mine are, because they’re really comfortable and they’ve lasted me two terms (my other ones only lasted three weeks then the bottom section of the shoe ripped off- therefore exposing my socks)! With the visual literacy this is what I think happened:

‘The man was walking along, enjoying his summer holiday, he walked over to an ice-cream stand thinking of buying an ice-cream, for it was a very hot day, so he got a single scoop of strawberry ice-cream, then he decided to take a walk to the beach.
    A few minutes later the man was walking along the beach, but just when he was about to have a taste of his delicious strawberry-flavoured treat…..!SWOOOSH! Down flew a seagull and snatched his snack right out of his hand! Off it flew zooming higher and higher holding the ice-cream cone in it’s beak, the man chasing after it all the while but just as it seemed he might catch the bird he dropped his bag.
    And even though he picked it up in a hurry, the bird was already way ahead of him, and he knew he would never get his ice-cream cone back.’

That is what I think had happened. Anyway I think last weeks episode was great!

From Dylan

15. Jack Mc says:

Hi its Jack Mc here,
    I think that everyone on kidsnews did a great job. I voted for Asics in the poll because I have worn them pretty much my whole life. I think that everybody looked at the camera and spoke pretty clearly. Can’t wait till next episode.
    From Jack Mc.

16. Jana says:

Hi everyone its Jana here,

Episode 22 of Kidsnews was great! The scratch videos were really funny and great too. I voted for Nike on the poll for this week because I think they come in lots of cool colours. It was really funny when the seagull came down and swooped the man and gave him a very big surprise that he nearly dropped his bag, I guess the seagull was very hungry. You both had a really clear voice which was really good and where thinking ahead of each other so you knew what to say next. Overall I think that it was a great episode and both of you should be congratulated.

From your blogging buddy Jana

17. Justin says:

Hey guys Justin here,
    Kidsnews was great! The hosts were brilliant and looked at the camera most of the time. My favorite brand of runners is Nike because they’re always improving their shoes making them lighter and more convenient when I’m running.
    From Justin

18. James.P says:

Hi all bloggers how are you all?

I really think they did an exceptional job with kids news this week i really enjoyed the scratch episodes although I think the quiz was a bit easy and the hosts were a little quiet, my favourite brand of runners are Nike’s because they are really comfortable and don’t wear out very quickly.

19. Mary-Anne says:

Hey everyone,
    Episode 22 of Kids News was great. You girls spoke clearly and looked at the camera. Those scratch projects were really good! They were probably the best scratch videos yet! I’ve seen other great videos too from my group when we got to show our scratch videos. There’s nothing this group needs to improve on. Most faults were anonymous so I didn’t see any big mistakes. My favourite brands of runners are Nike because they look really cool and they are comfortable to run around with. Well done to this Kids News group you guys did really well.
    Bye from Mary-Anne! πŸ˜€

20. Nadia says:

Hey everyone,

I think that Emily and My did a great job because they hardly looked at their scripts and they gave each other eye contact when they were talking to each other. I liked the scratch projects that we got to see on the show they were really creative:) I think that the quiz question was a bit too obvious but it was funny.

Bye! From Nadia

21. Elliot says:

Hey Elliot here
    I think that My and Emily did a good job this week also good job Ky on the scratch project . I enjoyed the Quiz Question this week and the photo story on the book club, good job Emily and Claudia. You could have improved your eye contacted and your expression when speaking . And also my favorite brand of runners are Nike free runners . Good job to My, Emily, Liam, Blake and Claudia.

22. Ruby says:

Hey guys its Ruby here,

Emily and My did a very good job at being host and the rest of the crew did a good job too. For the poll I chose Nike because they are colourful. I think Emily and My could improve on looking at the camera more than their scrips and speak more clearly and louder. Over all the show was fantastic and congratulations on the show.

From Ruby πŸ™‚

23. Nicole says:

Hi it’s Nicole and I liked the Scratch feature stories – they were very well done. I think Kidsnews is overall really good – informative and entertaining all at the same time. The quizes are good, but I think next time the hosts could maybe smile a bit more. But overall well done to everyone, from Nicole. PS my favourite brand of runners is New Balance.

24. Stephen (Emily's dad) says:

I’m so proud of Emily and what she has done at kids news. Awesome stuff Emily